so many new posts, I enjoy, enjoy and enjoy and all very special or beautiful or interesting or ALL TOGETHER, that I know I have to tell you because otherwise you will turn the hole big compliment into the opposite, little sis, can't wait to see more!
oh don't worry, i am almost always homesick. or sistersick. or berlinsick. but now it is summer here and you are coming soon! please keep posting, luv, d
4 comments:
so many new posts, I enjoy, enjoy and enjoy and all very special or beautiful or interesting or ALL TOGETHER, that I know I have to tell you because otherwise you will turn the hole big compliment into the opposite, little sis, can't wait to see more!
i second the compliment - even if all of your posts make me homesick. thanks for all the music and inspiration. love, d
oh noooo, they weren't supposed to make you homesick! but if you are so homesick then come here!!!
thanks for all your nice comments :)
oh don't worry, i am almost always homesick. or sistersick. or berlinsick. but now it is summer here and you are coming soon! please keep posting, luv, d
Post a Comment